Regarding amendment of the Recruitment Rules for the post of Higher Selection Grade-I and Higher Selection Grade-II

Regarding amendment of the Recruitment Rules for the post of Higher Selection Grade-I and Higher Selection Grade-II 






Regarding amendment of the Recruitment Rules for the post of Higher Selection Grade-I and Higher Selection Grade-II


Click to View PDF

 Regarding amendment of the Recruitment Rules for the post of Higher Selection Grade-I and Higher Selection Grade-II

Regarding amendment of the Recruitment Rules for the post of Higher Selection Grade-I and Higher Selection Grade-II  Regarding amendment of the Recruitment Rules for the post of Higher Selection Grade-I and Higher Selection Grade-II Reviewed by ADMIN on Friday, May 10, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.